DURABLE & ELEGANT EPOXY COATINGS IN OTTAWA
Intotal Repair offers professional application of epoxy coatings in Ottawa and surrounding areas that can be applied to indoor or outdoor surfaces in a residential, commercial or industrial setting. As it dries it creates a hard, durable, smooth surface that will provide effective protection that lasts for years.
An epoxy coating can be applied to practically any surface:
- Butcher block
- Reclaimed wood
- Plywood or MDF/MDX
A properly applied epoxy coating is one of the most elegant methods available for finishing a floor. Unlike any other flooring product you have ever seen, epoxy is the ideal flooring solution for use in high traffic and commercial areas, providing a thick, marble-like result.
We use a specially formulated, 2-to-1 epoxy that is up to 10 times thicker than any other epoxy. We recommend that our customers don’t use the store-bought epoxy paint as it is nowhere near the quality that can be achieved using our methods.
Epoxy is also a beautiful way to finish a damaged or outdated floor, and in most cases can be applied directly over the old floor. It is a 100% solid product that does not blush or fade, and the available color options are endless. Your epoxy-finished floor will be one seamless, easy-to-clean area that will endure for years to come.
BENEFITS OF EPOXY
- Zero VOC (Volatile Organic Content), which means no solvents or harmful odors to breathe
- No need to wear a respirator or worry about ventilation before, during or after application
- Seamless, rock hard and non-porous, which eliminates staining and there is no need to reseal like natural stone
- No unsanitary joints or grout lines that attract bacteria, yeast, fungi or other microorganisms
- Highest UV-resistance in the industry, safe for both indoor and outdoor applications**
- Non-yellowing and non-fading when applied according to instructions, creating a lifetime finish
- Heat resistant to 500F (260C), more than twice as hot as boiling water!
- Heat resistant enough to set a hot pan directly from burner to countertop
- Rock hard, durable, scratch and impact resistant to 15,000 psi, 5 times stronger than concrete
- Thickness of 100 mils or more, creating an extreme 3D effect
- More than 15 times thicker than most epoxies on the market
- Quick application, ready to use in as little as 36 hours and 100% odor-free
*Top Coating required*
For more information about epoxy coatings or to request a free estimate at your home, commercial business or industrial facility, please contact us.